Introduction to Kiteboarding Course - 3 Hours Group / 2 Hours PrivateBrand :Urla Kite House
Location: Urla - İzmir
Duration: 5-6 Hours
Group Activity: Yes
Max Guests: 20 Meet
Locations: 1735 str.. No:11 Karşıkaya Izmir 35560
Rules: Must be ages 12 and up
What Is Included: Price includes full equipment rental, tuition,insurances
What Is Excluded: Food and beverages
What To Brings: Towel, sunscreen
What You Will Do: You will meet with the instructor at the address above to start the course
No experiences needed. At the end of this courses, you'll be aware of how safe is kiteboarding if rules are respected and that it is not such a big deal to learn it, as you will be allready controling a small kite. Just need learning & practice.
· Carry and set up the lines and kite
· Define if the practice area is safe for practice.
· Determine the wind direction and upwind and downwind (windward, leeward).
· Fly a small kite (inflatable, stunt kite, foil…) on the wind window edge and maintain it close to the ground.
· Know how to stop the kite power in case of problem by releasing the bar.
· Recover the kite on land.
· Position the kite on request from 9 to 3 o’clock on the wind window edge.
· Fly the kite in the power area without crashing it.
· Twist and untwist the lines while the kite flies.
· Land a kite with the help of an assistant.
· Pilot hooked to the harness with one hand.
· Activate the harness release system or quick release located on a leader line.
· Identify potential wind obstacles creating lift or down draft and be able to define the wind direction. Understand that practice with onshore wind is dangerous
5 Hour ,6 Hour ,
If cancel or modified up to 72 hours before activity time no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified later 25% of voucher amount will be charged. ,100% of voucher amount will be charged in case of no-show. ,Cancellation up to 72 hours prior to activity time. ,